We trust SentinelOne to prevent, detect and undo known & unknown cybersecurity threats across thousands of client endpoints, Australia-wide.
- SentinelOne is the leading next-gen, automated endpoint detection & response (EDR) solution
- Machine learning & AI proactively detect and resolve threats in real-time at the point of attack
- Patented ‘Storyline’ tracking & single-click rollback technology delivers unequalled admin ease
- Your users remain protected by SentinelOne even when they’re offline, such as during travel
- SentinalOne’s the highest rated vendor in Gartner’s 2020 EDR ‘Voice of the Customer’ Report
- SentinelOne customers see an average of 353% ROI over 3 years (source: Forrester TEI report)
- Forsythes Technology is SentinelOne’s leading MSSP Partner in Australia. Request a free POC.
SentinelOne’s ‘ActiveEDR’ technology uses a combination of static machine learning and dynamic behavioural analysis to protect systems. All files are evaluated in real-time before they execute and as they execute. Because SentinelOne does not rely on antiquated virus signatures, you don’t need to run network-intensive updates or local system I/O intensive daily scans.
SentinelOne’s real-time remediation automates EDR usage, allowing the agent itself to detect and remediate incidents without any human intervention. This dynamic remediation is critical in fending off attackers in real-time, as well as shutting down malicious actors before they establish any type of persistence or grasp of an endpoint, by automatically blocking and reversing any system changes initiated by malicious code.
With a single click, SentinelOne’s surgical rollback feature restores only the relevant operations caused by a threat, thus eliminating any data loss – a common undesirable consequence of other remediation tools.
Request a Demo or POC
To request a free SentinelOne demo or proof of concept (POC), just click below & enter your info.
Which option is for you?
- Demo: For business owners and managers looking at the general capabilities and functionality.
- POC: For CTOs and IT managers looking to thoroughly self-test SentinelOne, with our guidance.
Request a Demo or POC…