When implementing Mitel’s MiCollab Unified Communications system, staff training is essential to get the most out of the technology and your investment.
As part of the implementation process, we include onsite and online training in the use of MiCollab, including for handset-only users, to ensure your staff quickly learn how to operate the system and how to extract all its advantages for your organisation.
The benefits of training your staff when adopting MiCollab include:
- Smoother system implementation with less disruption to your business
- More proficient use of the system’s capabilities and increased productivity
- Faster call transfers, with customers on hold for less time (and not accidentally cut-off!)
- Improved overall service to customers and customer satisfaction
- Better ‘buy-in’ from your staff, avoiding unnecessary confusion and stress
Our training covers all of the following aspects of the MiCollab system:
- Effective call handling
- Programming buttons such as ‘do not disturb’, ‘call forwarding’, ‘speed dial’
- Audio and display settings
- Understanding and managing MiCollab statuses
- Managing the phonebook, including syncing your contacts from Outlook
- Integrating Outlook Calendars with MiCollab
- How to identify a user’s presence (are they on the phone or away from their desk? etc)
- How to Instant Message (IM) instead of email for real-time communication
To arrange a training session for your staff, simply contact your Forsythes Technology Account Manager or email us at email@example.com so we can help.