We have provided reliable and cost-effective communications solutions for over 30 years. We support, monitor and manage business communications across Australia for organisations ranging from small business to enterprise.
Forsythes Technology and Modcoms Voice Data Mobility offers tailored solutions to businesses based on their current communications requirements, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We consider the requirements of today and demands of tomorrow to design scalable, reliable solutions with strong ongoing ROI.
- Stability and capability across the entire span of business communications
- Unified voice, video, email, web chat, fax, self-help and social media communications
- Enterprise-grade performance and scalability
- Ongoing support via UC managed services
- Flexibility of UC as a Service (UCaaS), hosted UC, private cloud and on premises deployments
- Contact centre implementations (we support more than 25 Mitel contact centres)
- Carrier service procurement and integration support
- Integration with CRM and ERP platforms as required
- Access to firewall, switching and routing devices
- Integrated video conferencing solutions
- Rapid return on investment.
With costs generally set on a per user per month basis, not only are your communications reliable, your costs are as well.
We work with your environment and can support the following Mitel deployment methods:
|UC as a Service (UCaaS)||Hosted UC||Private Cloud||On Premises|
|Your telephony solution is:||Provided ‘as a service’ from our Forsythes Cloud||Hosted in our Forsythes Cloud||Deployed on your virtualised server environment||Deployed on a dedicated Mitel hardware controller|
|Costs:||All elements of the solution are provided on a per user per month basis.
Hosting is provided on a per user per month basis
|Customers have the option of purchasing handsets and other hardware outright||Customers purchase handsets and other hardware outright||External financing options are available|
|Applications like MiCollab for PC, Mobile Softphones and Mitel Border Gateway:||Provided from the hosted infrastructure||Can be deployed into this environment||Can be deployed onto separate server(s)|
|Hardware elements like handsets, headsets and Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches:||Paid by the month||Can be purchased or paid by the month||Will be purchased or the whole solution can be financed|
|Your carrier services are:||Hosted in our DC||Connected to your Private Cloud||Deployed on premises|
|Software and hardware lifecycle:||An evergreen solution. We provide a hosted version of Mitel’s software which is always kept up to date. No controller hardware that becomes physically obsolete||Annual software assurance program with Mitel to gain access to latest upgrades. Effective life of hardware needs to be monitored over time and replaced as required|
A hosted solution is our preferred model as it offers the following key benefits:
- Connectivity from anywhere
- Flexibility and scalability, now and in the future as your business needs change
- Built-in disaster recovery (DR) features
- Simple uplift to add features for a user
- Evergreen solution – always the latest software version with latest features and no controller hardware obsolescence.
However, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approach and we will tailor a solution to your needs and work environment.
We need to focus on the core part of the operation – rescuing lives. So, anything that takes away from that is a problem. Having Forsythes manage our technology needs and knowing they understand our business means we can stay focused on what matters.
Peter Grimmond – Assets Manager, Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
Unified Communications Customers
Request a Demo
If you would like to see a free and quick demo of Mitel UC by video conference, or at our premises or yours, just click below, enter your details and we’ll get in touch promptly.
Click to Request a Demo…