Organisations of all sizes choose Forsythes Technology to achieve better productivity, mobility, visibility, reporting and customer experience with unified communications (UC).
- Business phone systems that do much more than traditional PBX and VOIP systems
- Voice, video, messaging, email and more in a single, user-friendly Mitel platform
- Call handling over desktop phone, softphone and mobile devices from anywhere
- Clear visibility and reporting on employee productivity and customer satisfaction
- Flexibility of UC as a Service (UCaaS), hosted UC, private cloud or on premises deployment
- Contact centre software and support (we have over 25 Mitel Contact Centres)
- Enterprise-grade performance, stability, security and scalability, with rapid ROI.
The contact centre solution for Pegasus has allowed us the visibility and versatility to adapt to our customers’ needs proactively, allowing for a better customer experience.
Pru Killick – Head of People and Culture, Pegasus
With better visibility across their communications in real-time, our UC clients generally see measurable gains in efficiency and allocation of resources, resulting in less missed calls, faster call-backs and a better end-to-end customer experience. This is also easily achieved with staff working remotely and with existing hardware.
We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approach and we will tailor a solution to your IT environment and needs. Options include UC as a Service (UCaaS), hosted UC, private cloud or on premises.
View More Info on Deployments…
|UC as a Service (UCaaS)||Hosted UC||Private Cloud||On Premises|
|Your telephony solution is:||Provided ‘as a service’ from our Forsythes Cloud||Hosted in our Forsythes Cloud||Deployed on your virtualised server environment||Deployed on a dedicated Mitel hardware controller|
|Costs:||All elements of the solution are provided on a per user per month basis.
Hosting is provided on a per user per month basis
|Customers have the option of purchasing handsets and other hardware outright||Customers purchase handsets and other hardware outright||External financing options are available|
|Applications like MiCollab for PC, Mobile Softphones and Mitel Border Gateway:||Provided from the hosted infrastructure||Can be deployed into this environment||Can be deployed onto separate server(s)|
|Hardware elements like handsets, headsets and Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches:||Paid by the month||Can be purchased or paid by the month||Will be purchased or the whole solution can be financed|
|Your carrier services are:||Hosted in our DC||Connected to your Private Cloud||Deployed on premises|
|Software and hardware lifecycle:||An evergreen solution. We provide a hosted version of Mitel’s software which is always kept up to date. No controller hardware that becomes physically obsolete||Annual software assurance program with Mitel to gain access to latest upgrades. Effective life of hardware needs to be monitored over time and replaced as required|
A hosted solution is our preferred model for these benefits:.
- Connectivity from anywhere
- Flexibility and scalability, now and in the future as your business needs change
- Built-in disaster recovery (DR) features
- Simple uplift to add features for a user
- Evergreen solution – always the latest software version with latest features and no controller hardware obsolescence.
With costs generally set on a per user per month basis, not only are your communications reliable, your costs are as well. Moving from a legacy phone system to UC also shift costs from CapEx to OpEx.
Unified Communications Customers
We need to focus on the core part of the operation – rescuing lives. So, anything that takes away from that is a problem. Having Forsythes manage our technology needs and knowing they understand our business means we can stay focused on what matters.
Peter Grimmond – Assets Manager, Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
Request a UC Demo
If you would like to see a free and quick UC demo by video conference, or at our premises or yours, just click below, enter your details and we’ll get in touch promptly.
Click to Request a Demo…