Service Desk Engineer - Graduate Position
Are you ready to join a leading IT Managed Services Provider head-officed in Newcastle? Forsythes IT has established itself as a trusted and innovative provider of technology and consulting services. We are expanding our team and are adding a graduate Service Desk Engineer in our Newcastle head office.
This entry level role would suit a new or recent Bachelor graduate looking to enter an IT Engineering career path. A Service Desk Engineer is responsible for providing excellent customer service in first line IT Service Desk support to end users. Training and mentoring is provided to assist in making you a competent and confident engineer.
What we offer:
- Excellent career development and career pathing
- Outstanding support for training and certification
- A fun work environment within a high-performance team
What you bring:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in IT or related disciplines
- Excellent communication and customer skills
- Fundamental Windows and Networking knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Experience in similar role or other customer service role
If you can bring the above and are ready to join an exciting, innovative and high-performance team please email your resume to email@example.com including a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria. Applications should be addressed to Nick Moad.