L2/3 Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Forsythes Technology is a provider of choice in the IT Managed Service and Unified Communications market. We are expanding our team nationally and need a L2/3 Systems Engineer for our Newcastle head office.
This role will require you to use your significant and broad experience and skillset for project implementations, remote and onsite support. Additionally, you will provide level escalation support and mentoring to junior staff.
What we offer:
- Excellent career development
- Outstanding support for training and certification
- A fun work environment within a high-performance team
What you bring:
Senior technical experience in:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016 – deployment, support and administration
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Online – deployment, support and administration
- Enterprise Networking – design, implementation and support (Juniper, Cisco or Fortigate experience essential)
- DAS and SANs – deployment, support and administration
- Hypervisors (Hyper-V 2012 or VMWARE) – design, deployment, support and administration
- Blade and private cloud infrastructure
And experience in:
- Project implementations
It would be great if you also have:
- VOIP experience – deployment, support and administration
- Linux experience - deployment, support and administration
- Public cloud topology experience
- MSP experience in a similar role
- Industry certifications to support the above
- Tertiary IT qualifications
If you can bring the above and are ready to join an exciting, innovative and high-performance team please email your resume to email@example.com including a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria. Applications should be addressed to Joshua Goodman.
Attractive package negotiable subject to experience and skillset.