Firstly we hope that you, your families and your businesses are not dramatically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our staff, customers and their families is paramount.
We want to assure our clients that we’re well prepared to support you.
Forsythes has a number of contingency provisions within its business continuity plan which will enable us to continue to provide full capacity support and consulting services to our customers during this time.
Our Remote Working Arrangements
We now have our teams wherever possible working remotely from their homes. All technical support work will be performed remotely where possible. At this point, we remain able to come onsite for emergency or critical onsite tasks.
The systems and technology we have in place will allow business as usual and you should not experience any variation in your support experience. You can contact our teams in the same way as you always do.
Things You Should Consider For Your Business
- What if all of your team (or a majority) are required to work from home?
- What if individuals are required to work from home (potentially in roles that have never worked outside the offices before)?
- What if a significant portion of your team are on sick / carer’s leave (think potential school shutdowns)?
Technology Questions You Should Be Asking
- What devices do your staff have, e.g. laptops, desktops, home PCs?
- Do your staff work remotely during normal business circumstances?
- Can your phone / telephony system provide teleworking capabilities such as softphone, mobile twinning, desk phone operation at home or alternative locations?
- Do you have a remote desktop or VPN solution? If so, what is the capacity of this?
- Where are your phone and IT systems located?
- What impact will this have on your internet / network?
We’re Here to Help
We’re ready and well-resourced to support your business through this period, and if you would like assistance in mobilising your staff to work from home or otherwise, please get in touch.
We will be working closely with managed service clients and providing a list of key actions to support you.
Regards and stay safe,